General Terms of Providing Custom Writing Services
BestCustomPapers.com provides custom writing services to the clients worldwide, irrespective of order instructions and deadline. Every customer may choose a specific type of product in the “Order Now” form:
- Research papers
- Research proposals
Level of Writing
Every client decides on the level of writing, depending on the institutional affiliation:
- High school
A client may ask to replace the order type on his/her request and our Financial Department will recalculate an order price.
Prior to placing an order, every client may request a price quote from our Customer Support Team. Depending on the customer’s specifications, our agents will identify an order price and will assist in placing an order (if requested).
Importance of Communication
A client is suggested to communicate with members of our team through the following means of communication:
- Live chat option.
- Phone calls.
- Messaging system.
It is highly important to provide all clarifications on time, reply to the Writer’s messages/emails from Support Team to make sure that the final product is up to the required standards and expectations. A client should provide all order materials while placing the order (no later than 10-15% of the deadline passed).
We care for your privacy and never share your personal information with the writers or any third party. All data is kept strictly confidential. Please do not disclose your personal details to the writers directly. All sensitive information is to be provided via Support. You bare full responsibility for the consequences of breaking Terms of our services.
Work Process Overview
By purchasing orders on our website, a client agrees to receive the order within such work process:
- Customer places the order, indicates all instructions and specifications, and pays for it. A client may request a “preferred writer” to complete his/her order.
- Writer starts working on the order.
- Customer may request process updates and communicate with the writer regarding order instructions and possible adjustments. A client may be asked to place an additional order, if our Writing Department identifies a mismatch in the order price (wrong level of order, number of pages, etc.).
- The order is checked for plagiarism, edited, and sent to the customer.
- Customer may request a plagiarism report from our Customer Support Team. We guarantee plagiarism-free papers on any topic.
A client may choose the most appropriate order urgency, starting from 3 hours up to 2 months. For more details, please refer to the “Order now” page. If the client expects early delivery (decides to change order urgency), an order price will be recalculated and compensation order should be placed. BestCustomPapers.com delivers all papers on time and within the indicated time frame.
It is eligible to apply for getting a refund in the framework of two weeks (14 days) after the deadline of the order has expired; however, a customer can apply for refund without any limitation in the time frame in case of plagiarism. It should be noted that the fault of the writer can be proved only upon availability of a valid plagiarism report.
*Turnitin and other partner websites like WriteCheck and iThenticate belong to the group of reliable engines used for detecting plagiarism. A table of contents, direct citations with proper formatting, questions taken from academic assignments, and lists of sources are not defined as being plagiarized. Such websites as SafeAssign.com are considered to be non-credible resources since the generated reports refer to direct quotes and references as to plagiarism. A proof of plagiarized text cannot be considered as valid if it is presented with handwritten comments.
- In case the customer places a continuation order, the company bears the responsibility only for the authenticity of the part written by the writer. The customer’s part of the text is not going to be analyzed for originality of content.
- The company guarantees that the Refund Department analyzes each case of customer’s dissatisfaction with the obtained paper. The customer gets a detailed report on the matter in the course of 3 – 4 business days; justification of the claims leads to a partial or a full refund.
- The admissible time for free revisions is 48 hours (2 days) starting from the time the deadline is over. In case the request is sent later, a customer is supposed to compensate for the revision. In case the writer agrees to assist without additional payment, refund request is no longer possible.
- Revision of papers that exceed 20+ pages is free within 30 days after the deadline is expired.
- Change of the initial instructions cannot be considered as a revision. Additional writer’s work should be compensated for in case the customer provides extra materials with a delay or after the paper is completed.
- A customer is eligible for free revisions of the papers; however, it is crucial to set a new time frame and send clear comments and recommendations to the writer. It can take up to 24 hours to get the paper revised by the current or new writer if the instructions are complicated. The company guarantees that the writers will work diligently to deliver the papers with the requested amendments within the agreed period of time.
- To ensure high efficiency of cooperation, we recommend the customers to check their email and personal profile for new messages from the company administration and writers. In case the materials or requirements are not provided timely, the writer will request them. Only if all explicit details are uploaded without any delay, the writers will do their jobs effectively.
- The customers can choose an option of “Extended Revision” for 30% of the order price while placing their orders. The option will help extend the time for free revision from 48 hours to 14 days. Still, a revision request should comply with the instructions that were primarily placed by the client. Please also note that in case a revision request is not made, the extra cost paid for the option will not be returned.
A Full Refund
- Full (100 %) refund is provided to the customer in case of duplicate orders or double charges. The customer is supposed to contact the representatives of the support team and request order cancellation.
- Full (100 %) refund is provided in case of the company’s inability to assign the writer.
- A granted full refund implies that the customer can neither make use of any materials provided by the company nor submit the obtained paper.
- While our company will make every effort to provide quality custom written paper, we do not guarantee any grades because all professors judge the content of papers differently. However, a customer is recommended to send a professor’s feedback to the Refund Department. If writer failed to meet some customer’s instructions, a partial/full refund will be provided.
- When a refund application is submitted, the order will be analyzed for compliance with the initial instructions. Please note, a customer cannot ask to refund a part of the order and submit a revision request to correct the paper part.
- A full refund is not applicable to cases, when Customer did not verify the order on time (the countdown starts from the moment the order gets paid). In cases with late verification, the Writer should either receive the initial deadline or compensation for early delivery.
A Partial Refund
- Partial refund can be issued if the customer initially indicated wrong number of required pages. Incorrect word count specification will be reimbursed to the customer.
- In case the level of writing is chosen in a wrong way (for instance, college instead of Master’s), the refund amount can be decreased by the Refund Department.
- Refund percentage is calculated on individual basis in case the provided instructions are contradictory and ambiguous. It may happen if the customer’s messages do not correspond to the initial instructions or attached files.
All tips are non-refundable
The payment for custom writing/editing/proofreading/rewriting/formatting may be refunded only. Tips cannot substitute an additional or compensation order.
Cancellation of the order with the assigned writer:
10-19% of the deadline
20-29% of the deadline
30-39% of the deadline
40-49% of the deadline
50-59% of the deadline
60%+ of the deadline
*Order cancellation is not possible with only 30% of the deadline left if there is a writer assigned. Furthermore, the order cannot be cancelled if the paper is already written.
- If the order is verified late or a customer disregards the request from the Financial Department about the identity verification, a new deadline is set after corresponding clarifications. A customer is supposed to either approve deadline extension or place a compensation order to cover the change of deadline.
Word Count Issues
- Count of the pages is done on the basis of the number of words. We use 300 words per page rule; although technical orders with calculations do not adhere to the rule, and the price of the order is calculated subject to the complexity.
- PowerPoint Presentations. An option of speaker notes (100-150 words per slide) is a paid service.
- The number of pages in online test orders and ‘multiple choice’ orders is determined by the number of questions. A task of 5 questions equals 1 page.
- Early delivery requires compensation. Additional order should be placed by the customer if the paper is needed before the expiration of deadline. In case the writer agrees to provide the paper without recalculation of the payment, refund cannot be applied.
- Recalculation of the payment is also done if the order is uploaded with a delay without customer’s approval of extension. Partial refund can be issued in such case in accordance with the pricing presented on the website.
- A customer should choose a proper order type (Online Test, Question-Answer, Essay, etc.) Refund can be applied only if the requested service is paid correspondingly.
- A ‘Rewriting’ type of orders implies paraphrasing the text without any extra research, adding sources, and adjusting the content, unless compensation is applied.
- Effective communication with the customers is guaranteed if they check their email and personal profiles timely.
How long will card details be stored?
- We never store your credit/debit card information or any other payment-related information on our site. The only personal data stored by our site is your first and last names chosen when making your first order with us.
- We work with credit card payment processors who are certified under the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
- The transactions are processed by the third-party, legally authorized entities such as Avangate/2Checkout, SafeCharge, BlueSnap.
- Additional information in regards to stored credentials use can be found in T&C of the payment processor you choose when check out.
How will my stored card details be used?
Your credit card details are stored securely by the third-party payment processor. When you enter your credit or debit card details on our website, the information is sent directly to secure databases maintained by the payment processors (Avangate/2Checkout, SafeCharge, BlueSnap), who then complete the transaction. Credit card details are never transmitted to, or stored on our servers.
Can these terms change?
Changes in the permitted use will require your agreement. Other changes can be applied in accordance with PCI standards. No change can take place without your consent.
A free draft option in a “VIP Account” is not applicable to the following order types: formatting, proofreading, editing, revision, rewriting, online test, multiple choice questions, PDF/PPT poster, PowerPoint Presentation, and excel exercises. In addition, free draft cannot be provided in orders with 3-8 hour urgency due to a limited time frame provided to complete the assignment.