|Nonsense Word Activity →|
Buy custom Tesco UK essay
Tesco UK, a global grocery and general merchandise retailer is the third-largest retailer in the world and found in Cheshunt, United Kingdom with its stores across 14 countries. The company deals with the retailing of books, clothing, electronics, furniture, petrol and software. Since its inception, Tesco UK has managed to succeed through its financial services, telecommunication and internet services, DVD rental and music downloads (English, 2011). The Tesco UK is among the London Stock Exchange constituent with approximately 165,000 shareholders.
Its secret of success since its inception was to cater for all the segments in the market, which is, by the use of its own brand products not leaving the up-market products such as food, beverages, home and clothing, Tesco mobile and financial services (Tidd, & Bessant, 2009). Its innovative way in technology also contributed greatly towards its success by being the first to build self-service and by the use of cameras to avoid queues experienced before. Their corporate social commitments towards the contributions to the charities through local community organization have enabled the company to market itself very well. Being an ambitious company with lots of achievements, Tesco UK has come up with plans to open new stores in the United Kingdom and the European countries.
Other ways Tesco has managed to progress in its business is through the cash-in recession whereby customers have been wooed to at least cash in some of the cash they owned at their supermarkets in a one catch-all shop. Nevertheless, here most of the consumers become addicted to the club card available in the supermarket and the free parking advantages provided along the way (MacLaurin, 1999). The reduction of the food price has also helped greatly in achieving the Tesco objectives.
All this achievements in have been brought by the Tesco UK management through some of the structures listed below:
- The Finance Function- Whose work was write records in the logbook concerning all the business transactions performed or done by the Tesco. It also observes the progress of the business financially and ensures that there is enough cash in the business in order to clear all the debts the company owns and to maintain its long time stability.
- The Administration Function- Which is responsible for the organization set purposes to achieve Tesco’s objectives, missions and visions they have put in place. They create order, organize on how work needs to be and accomplished.
- The Human Resources Function – was responsible for the recruitment purposes, selection and training of the employees of the organization.
- The Marketing Function- It deals with the marketing of the research data and customer complaints. They also market their products through advertisement. This department work closely with the finance, purchasing, production and transport departments in order to boost each other in case there is a breakdown of materials.
- The Research and Development Function – Its main objective was to make sure that the organization can be completed successfully and achieve an intact sustainable competitive edge when it come to their competitors by becoming more efficient and offering some good values to customers. The department deals with innovation of Tesco and changes in trend of the market.
To achieve success in Tesco UK, this management and leadership styles does matter a lot in Tesco UK.
- Autocratic style of leadership method is what has been used in Tesco UK because here, since the leader has the control of all the workers in decision making which needs to be done so quickly by the leader especially when the situation happens to be that urgent. In Tesco, lack of the autocratic leadership may end up running down or even making the business fail or go at a loss.
- Management by objective is also used in Tesco UK because whenever an employee who has applied for a job in the organization is employed, he or she is stated the appraisal and there objectives to be followed for a given period when working in that organization.
With the Tesco achievements, better leadership, and organizational structure, there are a few business concerns or factors that tend to affect the management of the business. For instance:
Since Tesco UK operates globally, its performance is highly affected by the political and legislative conditions of the countries they operate in.
The economic factors becomes of the concern because there is the likelihood of it influencing the demand pattern, cost, prices and profits. High unemployment levels are known to be one of the most influential factors of the economy that in return it decreases the effective demand for many goods hence leading to lower of goods production demand (Currah, and Neil, 2004).
Social/ Cultural Factors
The UK retailers are focusing on the added-value products and services due to the demographic changes like the aging population, an increase in female workers and some decline in home meal preparation
The developments of many of the Tesco products have influenced greatly by the innovations of technologies. This innovation in technologies does benefit both the customer’s needs and the company. Some of the technologies utilised by Tesco store are such as wireless device, intelligent scale, Electronic shelf labeling, self-checkout machine, Radio Frequency Identification (RFID).
The main concern for the Tesco’s corporate social responsibility is the way in which the organization has been exceeding the minimum obligations meant for the stakeholder. This has led to the government wanting to launch a new strategy or sustainable consumption and production to cut waste, reduce consumption of resources and minimize environmental damage.
Having invested in some countries, the Tesco UK has been affected by the various government legislations and policies.
Buy custom Tesco UK essay
First-Class Essay Examples Equal Useful Writing Tips
When browsing the web, one can come across a huge number of essay examples. Indeed, samples are very useful. When analyzing them, you will learn to format papers correctly in different reference styles. Nevertheless, in order to benefit from paper samples, you need to know how to use them appropriately. Remember that online paper examples can be used for research purposes only. You may avail of samples to understand how to organize your own piece of writing. Otherwise, they can ruin your reputation. If you use samples in the wrong way, you will not get high grades in any subject.
Do not Plagiarize
If you intend to use paper samples, do not forget about plagiarism and its consequences. You should keep in mind that the aim of college essay examples is to give you handy tips on how to deal with a specific reference style. Under no circumstances should you copy the material provided by online paper examples. In case you steal information presented in a sample, your professor may not accept your paper. Note that you may fail the admission process if the board finds out that you essay is plagiarized. You should realize that success can be achieved when submitting original pieces of writing only.
Always Read the Research Question Attentively!
If you want to use a paper sample, pay attention to the question it discusses. You should understand that a piece of writing covering the topic that is different to yours will not be of great use to you. You need to look for the scholarship essay examples related to your subject area. Thus, you will find out about the research methods that can be adopted towards examining your issue.
Beware of Hackneyed Phrases
There are many students who consider online samples reliable guidelines for writing academic works. Nevertheless, relying fully on paper examples can make your paper boring that will not differ from others. The point is that samples found on the web contain a lot of clich?s which makes them sound the same. You need to identify such phrases in order not to use them in your own work.
Distinguish between Good and Low-Quality Samples
Mind that not all college application essay examples published on the Internet are written up to the standards. A large number of samples are of poor quality. Thus, when looking through online paper examples, make sure they contain relevant information about the analyzed subject. Do not be na?ve to think all samples are perfect.
Mind the Peculiarities of Your Own Assignment
No matter the quality of the essay examples you are using, remember that you need to meet the specific requirements provided by your professor. Your academic work has to be exclusive. Mind that the paper one considers superior can be regarded as terrible by another student. That is why you need to create an outstanding piece of writing reflecting your outlook.
If you need good samples, visit BestCustomPapers.com. All our skilled writers gained education in the US universities and are eager to help you get top grades.